[access-uk] Re: Removing Supernova from Start-up

  • From: "Steve Bennett" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 16:59:57 -0000

Hi Eleanor, It is easy to remove Version 10 from the start up menu; please
follow this.

Left ctrl + space.  Will bring up the Control panel
Alt + c. Will drop down the 'Configuration menu list'
Scroll down to Miscellaneous option and press 'Enter'
Cursor down to the item which I think is called 'remove Supernova from the
start up menu' or something very similar.
Press the 'spacebar' when on this option to change the status.
On the next restart Supernova will not commence at the start up but can be
launched with the hotkey Left shift + left ctrl and S (letter s)

Hope this helps

Steve b