[access-uk] Re: Remote Record - only a few channels?

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2007 18:35:55 -0000

Hi Damon,

They are all there for me.  The first option is All Channels.  Then when you
select that, search for the channel number on the web page with your screen
reader's find function.  For example, search for 101 and you will find BBC1.
101 will be the link, so you could even do it in your links list.  If you
search for 103, you will get ITV for your region.

All the best

--
Computer Room Services:
the long cane for blind computer users.