[access-uk] Re: Recording from on line radio stations

  • From: Joe Paton <joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 23:21:01 +0100

Scot,

I answered your post on the BCAB list. When you get stuck in to this recording business, you may find the resources at the pc-audio list helpful. In fact, more thanhelpful. It is a list dedicated to audio issues on the personal computer.

to subscribe, send a blank e-mail to:
pc-audio-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx

I pulled that from an e-mail footer, hope it is correct.

Joe

At 20:54 18/09/2005, you wrote:
Anyone recommend a program to record a programme from on line radio please?

thanks,

Scott