[access-uk] Real Player problem

  • From: "Catherine Turner" <catherineturner2000@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2007 23:07:16 +0100

Hi,

Everything was working fine but now whenever I try to play anything in Real Player or Winamp I get thiserror:
realplay.exe - Bad Image
The application or DLL C:\WINDOWS\system32\KsUser.dll is not a valid Windows image. Please check this against your installation diskette.
OK

So this dll must be missing or corrupted. I've tried running regscrup xp to see if that would solve the problem but it hasn't. I uninstalled and reinstalled Real Player which doesn't make a difference.

There's a site, dll-files.com where you can download dll files. I'dm thinking of trying that but I wondered if anyone has any other suggestions or advice?

Catherine
**
Skype:  darkitude
MSN: catherineturner2000@xxxxxxxxxxx