[access-uk] Re: ReadEasy plus

  • From: "Peter Beasley" <pjbeasley23@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 19:16:26 -0000

I am sure they don't actually make it.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Vince Thacker
  To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, November 11, 2011 6:32 PM
  Subject: [access-uk] Re: ReadEasy plus

  ~ReadEasy Plus appears to be GW Micro's own product

  http://www.gwmicro.com/Reading_Systems/ReadEasy/

  The only other reference I can find in my news feeds is at Access Tech News.

  http://accesstechnews.blogspot.com/2011/11/gw-micro-announces-readeasy.html

  As this notice only went out on November 3rd, maybe it's a bit early for a
thorough review.

  Vince.