[access-uk] Re: RNIB complaints Department

  • From: "andrew shipp" <andrew-shipp4@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 18:45:44 -0000

Hello Simon, Ok thanks for this it might do some good and there again they might not take any notice of the complaint as no doubt they have heard it all before, I shall make sure they understand that I for one don't like being treated like a kid of eight or older.
----- Original Message ----- From: "simon.dowling" <simodowl@xxxxxxxxxxx>