[access-uk] Question regarding google drive

  • From: austin pinto <austinpinto.xaviers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access uk <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, accessindia <accessindia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "keyboardusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <keyboardusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, sayeverything <sayeverything@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Voice Vision." <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2013 15:58:44 +0530

Hi all I want to try out google drive which is googles file sharing service
for the first time and have some questions regarding it.
1. How to upload files to google drive on pc? Do I have to install any app
and is it accessable with nvda? If not then is the upload page accessable
including progress bars of uploading?
2. How much free storage do we get?.
3 can I share multtimedia files?
4 can I give download links to non google users if ya how to give link?
5 is there any file size limitation when uploading?
Please help me urgently friends