[access-uk] Re: Putting Something Into Start-Up Folder

  • From: "Darren Brewer" <darren.m.brewer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 13:39:24 -0000

Hi George

I have no problem finding files but this is one of those things that is a bit tricky to explain. Actually I have organised all my program folders into about 10 different catagories and shuffled them all around so it's easy to find the program I want. Although I have a lot of them to hand as I have setup hot keys for the most used ones.

I know what you mean about the filename for outlook express. You'd think they would come up with a better name for the file than msn.exe .. .. never mind they will get it right one of these years.

Darren - The Brummy Woodworker

----- Original Message ----- From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>