[access-uk] Problems with ie8 and the amazon website

  • From: "Adrien" <adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'access uk'" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2010 13:14:14 +0200

Hi

I have spent all morning trying to place an order on the
amazon website. I put the items in my shopping basket, I
click on my basket, press the button that says proceed to
checkout, put in my password and click the link that says
sign in using our secure server, that's as far as I can get,
it keeps coming up with an error saying that the website has
expired, I have used c cleaner to clear out my web history
and tried again but it doesn't make any difference. I placed
a test item in my basket and tried with that but the result
is the same, what else can I try please?

I managed to place the order using webie but ie 8 won't do
it.

Regards

Adrien

You can get me off list at:
adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

program for the visually impaired, find out more by
downloading the
software from:
http://www.a-technic.net/speakon.htm
e-mail to: