[access-uk] Problems with a web page.

  • From: "Petrina Delves" <Petrina.Delves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 15:08:20 -0000

Hi all,

I was trying last night to set up an account on the hmv website. But no
matter what I did I was unable to set one up. This is not the first time I
have tried to set-up an account on this site. So if someone could take a
look at
http://www.hmv.co.uk/
For me and let me no what it is I am doing wrong, I would be extremely
grateful. Thanks in advance for any help.

Happy new year
Petrina,
Southampton UK