[access-uk] Re: Problems shopping with Play.com

  • From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2010 14:44:38 +0000

Hi Clive.
Would you be willing to use Firefox with this site? If so, great. I ordered two CDs from them last weekend with no trouble. Just waiting for them to be delivered now. They are not for me; they are presents for a friend of mine who is on this list.
Take care.

Chris Hallsworth
You can contact me at the following channels:
E-mail and Facebook: challsworth2@xxxxxxx
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266

On 05/12/2010 14:01, Clive Pallett wrote:
Hello everyone,

I am having problems when adding items to my basket using Play.com. When
I add items the previous one is removed. This happens when using
Internet Explorer 8 and WebbIE. As far as I know I haven't changed any
settings and have previously have no trouble adding multiple items to my
order. Does anyone have any ideas and has anyone had similar trouble?
Your help most appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Best wishes,

Clive Pallett

-----
No virus found in this message.