[access-uk] Re: Problems installing IE11

  • From: Jonathan H <digitaltoast@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 May 2014 13:00:20 +0100

Hmmm. "PC may be unstable" sounds dodgy, not like a Microsoft message.
Did that message also suggest you download anything else?

Where are you getting the download from? Try this one:
http://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/download/details.aspx?id=40901

The other thing you could do is try Microsoft Fixit:
http://support.microsoft.com/fixit/

Try the "Windows" and "Internet Explorer" categories first.

Not sure how accessible it is, though.