[access-uk] Problems copying files to victor stream.

  • From: "Petrina Delves" <aunk99@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 18:11:43 -0000

Hi all,

I am trying to copy, some RNIB talking books, to my victor reader stream. I do not have a card reader, so the stream is connected to the computer using the long USB cable. For some reason the stream, keeps on shutting down, before I can get the files copied to it. When it does this if I press the on/of button, then it switches on again. And it says player connected. But it doesn't stay on long enough to copy the files. I have even plugged it in to the mains, but that doesn't make any difference. So have I got a faulty player, or card. Thanks in advance for any help you can give with this one.
All the best
Petrina
Southampton UK