[access-uk] Re: Problem with Jaws.

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 11:26:11 -0000

Hi Christine

As a first try, go to Control Panel and check the display settings your laptop
is set to.  I keep things like wallpaper, screensaver and other stuff basic.
It would drive me mad too, so I sympathise with your frustration,.  But the
version of JFW you mention should support XP Home.

Good luck.

Jackie