[access-uk] Pownce and Goldwave questions

  • From: "ari" <aridamoulakis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2007 12:09:02 +0200

Hi all,
Read on the site of the New York Times about this new social networking site
called Pownce, which the writer predicts will be better than Facebook, one of
the reasons being that you can actually share files with your friends in a type
of p2p thing. You can only join by invite, so my questions are: 1. Does anyone
here use Pownce, has it also got capchas? 2. Sorry for the begging, but is
anyone here already on and can give me an invite?
Goldwave
I've bought Goldwave for my audio conversion, and will do editing and stuff. My
problem is that the manual really doesn't seem to be designed for blind people,
I mean, it talks about sliding bars, dragging and stuff. I'm starting to read
John Wilson's tutorial that, I think it was Andy, gave me the link, but I'd
like to know where can I find other blind-friendly tutorials for Goldwave? I've
also joined the usergroup, but there haven't been any posts.
Thanks
Ari