[access-uk] Re: Powerpoint question

  • From: "Catherine Turner" <catherineturner2000@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 17:28:59 -0000

Hi,

There isn't an option of 75%.  There's 50%, then 66% then 100%.  I've tried
it on all the percentages I can make it select.  There's also "fit" (no page
width) but I can't get it to select that either using the cursors or the
JAWS cursor.

Any ideas?

Someone else said make sure the slides are maximised - as far as I can tell
they are.  When I move through the different views with F6 I press alt space
and maximise is unavailable, I assume that's all I have to do to maximise.

Catherine