[access-uk] Power Supply Question

  • From: "Darran Ross" <darran.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 13:32:07 +0100

It sounds very much like the fan for my power supply is about to give up the
ghost, so thinking ahead, I've been looking at possible replacements.

My question is, how do I find out if my power supply is 350 watts, for
example, or is this simply a case of opening up the PC and asking someone to
have a butchers?

Darran