[access-uk] Re: Postcode Finder Again

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 14:10:47 -0000

I can't see why we have this visual "thing" just for post codes anyway ...  I
tried it, as others have, and found I couldn't get past that graphic.  It was
suggested I called the number and just didn't want to go through that one ...

What a lot of hassle to get some info!  Let us know Joan if you get any success
on this.  Good for you for persevering.

--
Carol
carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx