[access-uk] Re: Play.Com and Fraud

  • From: Adrien <adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 17:52:17 +0100

Hi Eleanor

I hope you don't mind but I've forwarded your messages to a
friend of mine who is a lawyer or legal advocate, see what
he says, see if anything can be done about this.

Regards

Adrien

You can get me off list at:
adriencollins06@xxxxxxx
or
adrien_collins@xxxxxxxxxxx
Or
adrien.collins@xxxxxxxxx

program for
the visually impaired, find out more by downloading the
software from:
http://www.a-technic.net/speakon.htm
e-mail to:
speakon-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx