[access-uk] Re: Pictures on Facebook

  • From: Jonathan <digitaltoast@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 11:43:41 +0000

Are you talking about pictures to an album, or for your profile pic?

Once logged in, you can visit http://www.facebook.com/editalbum.php?new and
it may help to know that if you click on "mobile uploads", you will be given
a unique email address.
Using this, you can email a pic directly to Facebook and it will go straight
into the mobile uploads album folder. You can also get to this via
http://www.facebook.com/mobile/?v=photos

Alternatively, if you visit http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=media there
is a button at the top called "add new photos", but you may wish to select
the link near the bottom titled "simple uploader" so you are not faced with
requests to install java applications.

For those using the mobile version (whether on a mobile or not), the link
is http://m.facebook.com/upload.php

There are also various plugins and APIs so you can, for example, upload a
picture directly from Picasa.

hope this helps

--
Providing support to Britain's 500 talking newspaper services
http://www.talking-newspapers.co.uk/