[access-uk] Re: Phone recommendation please

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 21:38:39 +0100

Well you can't really complain as they are not obliged to provide TALKS at all.

I rang on behalf of a friend this afternoon and the first person I got knew of
the offer! Wow, wasn't I pleasantly surprised. He told me he would check my
friend's local store for stock as it's not available to order online or over
the phone. You need to go into a Vodafone store if anyone is looking one. I
very much think this is simply clearance of remaining stock and will be
available until it's gone and then no more. So some stores might have them and
some not.

Barbara Wilson
M: 07917710779
T: 02887784046