[access-uk] Re: Perkins brailler Dymo adapter.

  • From: "Lara Green" <lara_green@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 00:55:42 -0000

I have the dimo adaptor. I used it quite alot befor my perkins got funny about taking paper in don't know if the adaptor had anything to do with it but probably not. Its a thin peice of metle that you put in like a peice of paper the dimo is held in place by sort of clips. It was the most effective way I have found of making braille lables. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Petrina Delves" <aunk99@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>