[access-uk] Penfriend backup

  • From: "john coley" <johncoley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 12:29:00 +0100

Hi everybody, as I said in a previous post I bought a Penfriend a few days ago.
I haven't done much labelling with it yet, but I can see it being very useful.
  There is one problem I can see though, regarding backing up of labels.
  A backup will only be any good as long as no labels have been rerecorded
since the backup. Unless therefore you back up whenever you rerecord a label
life could get rather confusing.
  Since the Penfriend hasn't been with us for long I imagine it's far too soon
for anyone to have restored a backup of their labels, but if there is anybody
how did you get around the problem of labels rerecorded post backup.
                    John.