[access-uk] Re: Pen friend

  • From: <angel238@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 16:35:57 -0500

I have the Pen Friend, and I love it.  There are different sized labels which
can record an infinite amount of material on a single label.  If one cuts a
larger sized label in to four pieces one can label four of the same kinds of
things with one label, such as four cans of beans.  But, if one of those cans
is recorded all four cans will be changed to whatever was recorded the second
time.  My daughter read my car title on a dime sized label and affixed it to my
title.  Anything can be labeled.  The labels are still able to be read after
exposure to water, though the pen friend itself should not come in contact with
water.  There are two negatives.  They are these:  Though labels can be read
after exposure to water, the adhesive comes off in the laundry if labels are
affixed to clothing.  The second negative is this:  Though the labels are
reusable, they are number coded.  Therefore, if sets a and b are purchased, and
if one purchases another set of a labels if one has recorded using the first
set the recordings will change if one records on the label with a corresponding
number.  As all the labels are individually numbered.  But, no one who
purchased one has been sorry for having made the purchase.