[access-uk] Re: Paypal Advice Please

  • From: "Wendy Sharpe" <w.sharpe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 14:10:06 +0100

Why are you having to pay £23 a month?  I have only tried to sell one thing
on Ebay, and the only thing they take is the nominal fees of a few pence for
listing an item for sale.

As far as closing your Paypal account is concerned, I expect that there is a
link for this in the your account section.  However, Paypal is very useful
for sending and receiving money using e-mail addresses, so no personal
financial details are revealed.  You might want to sell things on one of the
recycling lists, or buy something from that source, and Paypal is an instant
way to pay or receive money.

Wendy

  _____