[access-uk] Re: PayPal Scam

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 22:54:57 +0100

Useful warning roger, and its all too common.  I've noticed that, still being
one of the few people on this list that uses Norton products - for the time
being - that many of these messages are now being filtered to my spam folder.
Obviously eBay are working with the more popular anti-spam vendors to try and
stop this stuff even appearing in your inbox.

Everyone should be aware that the safest way to check for genuine messages from
eBay is to log-on to your eBay account, and go to 'my messages.  You can
probably never trust to ordinary email messages for genuine communications,
except, usually, when you are bidding for items or communicating with vendors,
but even there exstreme caution should be exercised.
Ray

Personal emails:  Email me at
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx