[access-uk] Re: Password-protecting cellphone contacts?

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 20:52:16 +0100

Ari, it will only ask for the code at startup. If the code has been entered
incorrectly three times then your pin will be unblocked and therefore render
the phone useless to the robbers, as you'd then have to ring up your network
provider and ask for a PUK, or personal unblock key, which will unblock your
pin and allow you to change it. Hope that helps.
Chris Hallsworth
BrailleNote mPower user