[access-uk] Re: PAC Mate with Nokia phone

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 20:10:18 +0100

Hi Brian,

I am certain that you can't do it via USB, but you can do it using a
Bluetooth CF card.  I personally don't do it, so I am not sure which ards
are recommended, but you may want to join the Pacmate Gear list and ask on
there.  Head on over to http://www.pacmategear.com.  You never know, the
answer to your question may even be on that web site.

Hope this helps.

All the best
mobile:  +44(0)7956 334938,
Email:  Steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx