[access-uk] Re: Outlook express link

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2014 11:55:46 +0100

Hi Terry.

Outlook Express is no longer supported on Outlook.com formerly Hotmail, however you can use IMAP if you want to manage your folders on the server, though you wont get contacts and calendar synchronisation.

All the best, Ibrahim.

-----Original Message----- From: terry
Sent: Tuesday, May 20, 2014 10:55 AM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Outlook express link

Hi

Am I right in thinking that it doesn't support HTTP like hotmail for
example?

From: Kevin Cussick <the.big.white.shepherd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:  access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
CC:
Date: Tuesday, 20 May 2014 10.40 am

Hi,   If I am correct oe does not support imap is this correct I hope I
am wrong as I know someone who would dearly like it back,   But not at
the sacrifice of losing her Imap e-mail.

On 19/05/2014 22.42, carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
I got it and it saved me the registration.

Now got OE working, finally.  Had a few problems with my Outgoing
server but think I've cracked it now.

Thanks everyone for your help on this.

I loved OE for years and am happy to have it back.  I definitely think
it's faster on this than Thunderbird, but I have got quite used to
that now so I can choose!  <Smiley>

Carol P

----- Original Message ----- From: ";Ari Damoulakis"
<aridamoulakis@xxxxxxxxx>