[access-uk] Re: Outlook Express for Windows 7

  • From: Ari Damoulakis <aridamoulakis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 May 2014 23:45:58 +0200

Wow Carol, yes I've just done it and it was so easy and it is working!
All you have to do is register on the site I gave you, follow that
link, download the installer, install and you're off. It isn't
difficult like other people say you must do copying files and doing
all sorts of other things, this was as easy as downloading and
installing, this installer basically just took care of everything. Its
so weird using OE again.
Ari