Outcome to Geoff's OE Problem?

  • From: "Mark Matthews" <mark.matthews53@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access UK " <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 15:44:30 -0000

Hi,

Last Thursday Geoff posted a message having accidently
deleted one of his OE folders. I said that I suspected
unless a copy of the said DBX file hadn't been taken, there
wasn't anything that could be done.

As I've been away for a few days, I'm just curious to see
what the outcome of that was?

Cheers,

Mark

Mark Matthews