[access-uk] Re: Online banking with Abbey National

  • From: "Robin" <rob.wrj@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 19:53:23 +0100

Peter i have been using them about 8-9 years now without any problem.
and when they changed there website a few years ago, there was a small
problem, when i contacted them they had the problem fixed promptley.

i am using window-eyes just for your interest.

Cheers Robin.
My Webpage: www.wrj.me.uk

When its a question of money, everybody is of the same religion.
Voltaire

  _____