[access-uk] Re: Onetel issues

  • From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 09:38:12 +0100

Mandy,
Have you heard anything else from Onetel? My Yahoogroups messages seem to have
ceased altogether - nothing since Wednesday.
Three phone calls to Onetel and two e-mails have produced no results.

I am starting to look for a possible alternative ISP for an inexpensive 24/7
dial up
connection.  Plusnet looks interesting - has anyone experience with that.  I
don't want to
jump from one set of problems to another.

douglas

--

Douglas Harrison

** vacation ## d