[access-uk] Re: Olympus DM7

  • From: "Jackie Brown" <thebrownsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 May 2014 12:28:02 +0100

Hi Steve

My friend saw it at an exhibition in Scotland, and said the voice is better
on it than on the DM5, and that the buttons appear to be more tactile.
According to the Olympus rep, he said this is an update, so I wondered if
anyone had seen or played with it?

On the Olympus theme, has anyone played with the eight-track recorder?
According to Olympus, this is only partially speech friendly.

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown
Twitter: @thebrownsplace
Skype: Thejackmate