[access-uk] Re: Oh dear.

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexander.shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2010 14:44:17 +0100

Hi Jonathan,

Sorry if I jumped in and answered Iain's question without
giving you time to read his message.

Pleas note that as someone who uses both speech and
magnification on a computer, but who is not in any way
knowledgeable about the way HTML works, I can't comment on
the last part of your message, but would certainly agree
with the point you make regarding the site not being easily
usable by people who use screen readers, although I would
guess that anyone who uses screen magnification, or, like
myself, a combination of a screen reader and screen
magnification, would be able to at least attempt to fill the
form in, although I haven't tried completing it myself.

Alexander Shannon