[access-uk] Re: Office XP Pro 2002 & 2003

  • From: "andrew Shipp" <andrew-shipp4@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2004 18:18:40 +0100

Hello Peter,  Ok thanks for this,  I don't use  Zoomtext at all,  I only use
Jaws 51, and I am using Office XP pro 2002 at the moment and just wondered
if the version 2003 was any better really also what extra features it might
have.
Regards

Andrew Shipp

Located Northamptonshire

Home phone 01604-517007,

Mobile )07773457805,

Email andrew-shipp4@xxxxxxxxxxxx

I am also the Manager and Moderator of blind-gardening.

All Messages are checked before sending by Norton anti Virus.