[access-uk] Re: Office 2003 Query

  • From: Vincent Thacker <vince@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2014 23:35:27 +0200 (CEST)

Steve H-D,

If it's any indication, I can remember what happened when Office 97 was phased
out, which is when Windows xP (or was it Vista?) came in. Office 97 did appear
to be fine for a while, but gradually bits of it stopped working. I can't test
this theory, never having been blessed with Office 2003.

So much for Bill Gates repeatedly saying, "Our stuff works better with our
stuff."

Vince.

Message Received: Apr 14 2014, 09:57 PM
From: "Steve Nutt"
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Office 2003 Query

Hi Steve,

Don't know the answer to that, but Microsoft are stopping support for it at the
same time as XP.

All the best

Steve

--