[access-uk] Re: Off topic: unsubbing

  • From: "TrueBlue & Proud" <billy72@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 07:58:23 -0000

Me 2 Jackie, come back soon as,
Billy
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: alex.thynne@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2007 1:09 PM
  Subject: [access-uk] Re: Off topic: unsubbing

  take care Jackie

  Alex
  skype name: grytpype2006
  windows live messenger name: alex.thynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

  -----Original Message-----
  From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Jackie Cairns
  Sent: 13 December 2007 08:09
  To: Access UK Mailing List
  Subject: [access-uk] Off topic: unsubbing

  Hi Everyone

  After weeks of waiting, and wondering will I or won't I, the time has finally
come for me to go into hospital for back surgery on Monday.

  I would, therefore, like to thank you for your kind wishes in the dozens of
private Emails I have received.  It remains for me to wish you all a very happy
Christmas and new year, and hope I'll be able to return to the fold when I come
home in the new year.

  Jackie