[access-uk] O.T: web page link error revisited.

  • From: "Andy" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 21:05:18 -0000

Hi all.

Please disregard my previous message concerning this question; I have sorted the problem by making changes within the Internet Explorer Advanced Settings folder. However, although I have resolved the problem, I now face another problem.

When I click on a link to play an mp3 file, Windows Media Player appears to be the preferred option. Despite doing a Shift F10, in Windows Explorer, to tell XP to use Winamp when reading these types of files, Windows Media Player picks it up anyway.

Can anyone please advise me how to getaround this.

Best wishes. Andy from sunny Kilcreggan.

Drop me a wee line at:
andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx