[access-uk] Re: OT Broadband!

  • From: "yusuf" <hansel.osman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 20:43:14 +0100

Hi, I use BT broadband 1 MBPS costing 29.99. The installation was completely
inaccessible but once up and running haven't had a single problem. My PC has
been connected to the net for the best part of three weeks without any
problems.

They are however introducing upload and download limits. I can't believe how
I ever managed without broadband.
Yusuf