[access-uk] Re: O2 broadband?

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 17:28:02 -0000

Ar ok fair enough. I agree some knowledge is required and in that case the software solution is the easiest as apparently it guides you, step by step, through the set up process and tells you exactly where you've gone wrong and how to fix it. It won't even move on to the next step unless you've done the previous step correctly.

--
Chris Hallsworth
e-mail: christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx