[access-uk] Not quite so George!

  • From: "Christine Weetman" <goatmum@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 23:40:56 -0000

Hi george, this sounds good in theory, but its a bit dicy, with the right
form you may be VAT exempt, but they have the right to open up the package
and charge you an opening/packing fee, also a holding fee. Guess they'll get
it out of us Some how.  George, maybe its easy cut and dry for a business
like yours?

We worked out that if hubby and son went to the states for a holiday and
brought back everything I needed, they would save the airfair so get a free
trip! lol

Christine W.  ----- Original Message -----