[access-uk] Re: Norton Anti Virus 2005

  • From: "Denis Tocher" <dentoc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 20:00:48 +0100

Hello Sam

I had a similar problem when loading Norton recently.  In my case it turned
out to be some sort of clash with the Google Desktop Tool.  I uninstalled
the Google Desktop tool and Norton finished its business.

I did not bother re-installing The Google tool but I am sure once Norton is
loaded you can do this.

HTH and regards.

Denis