[access-uk] Re: Nokia N82 availability

  • From: "Sandra Henshall" <oceania@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2008 19:13:21 +0100

Peter, as an Orange customer, I've gone for paperless bills and read my bills on line. It's pretty accessible and, of course, it's free. I've never asked about braille bills but I most definitely would have had something to say if they'd tried to charge me three quid for it. Having said that, though, I've never had any problems on the few occasions I've had to ring Customer Services so I'm sure you'd be okay if you wanted to take out a contract.

Hope this is of some use to you.

Cheers,
Sandra.