[access-uk] Re: Nokia 6600 assistance needed

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 14:12:21 +0100

Hi Andy,

I'll gladly talk you through the buttons you need and putting something into your Contacts List, but I really can't write it all down. Also, it would be best in the evenings when I can have Mike's hone in front of me as my 6630 is a little different.

I could call you tonight after nine, or tomorrow night same time, maybe a little earlier Wednesday.

Write me privately with your number if you do.

--
Carol
carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx

----- Original Message ----- From: "Andy Logue" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>