[access-uk] Nokia 6230

  • From: "G. McFarlane" <gmcf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 22:52:10 -0000

    Hi
I've been taking my time to investigate accessible phones. Can I ask for 2 bits
of information?

1. Does anyone use the above mobile phone - is it Talks compatible and will it
allow the camera to be a colour identifier with the identification software?
(I've looked on the identifier site and can't find a list of definite phones.
Some are mentioned but not this one.)

2. Could someone please give me the link to the Talks website where I can find
the details about it and which phones are compatible. I believe it is on
Scansoft's site but had difficulty in finding the correct page.

Thanks.

Gordon McFarlane

P.S. Does anyone know how the Nokia 9500 is shaping up with Talks?
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.