[access-uk] No communication between PacMate and PC

  • From: "Sunil" <bosley20@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 09:33:44 +0100

I last synched my PC and PacMate and PC on Sunday and because absolutely
nothing happened when I tried to do it again yesterday have installed the
latest version of ActiveSync and the AvantGo software but still nothing is
happening.  I've disabled my firewall and the Microsoft AntiSpyware tool and
tried again but the ActiveSync window still doesn't pop up when I hook the
PacMate up to my PC.  Can anyone suggest what I could try next?...ta