[access-uk] Re: News server recommendations

  • From: "Mark Threadgold" <m.j.threadgold@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 16:42:49 +0100

Alexander ,

Thanks for the suggestion but they are a payable service.  I used to use
this server until they started charging which is when I switched to the one
that now seems not to work.

Any other suggestions out there?!

Mark Threadgold

The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity
of your act...