[access-uk] Re: New sort of security check?

  • From: Shaun O'Connor <capricorn8159@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2014 20:20:41 +0100

That looks like a device used to weed out"bots" but has the unfortunate
side effect of reducing accessibility. one method these people could use
is to add code to the sliding arrow so that its purpose is confirmed
when a mouse hovers over it.( ofter all isn't html5 supposed to address
the accesssibilty issue? )