[access-uk] Re: Netbooks for Chris H

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2009 12:41:17 +0100

Thanks Debby.

--
Chris Hallsworth
e-mail: christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266
Join TAFN by visiting www.tafn.org.uk.

From: "Debbie Palmer" <wadham.house@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, June 20, 2009 12:31 PM
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Netbooks for Chris H

Hi Chris

As you know I have a hearing impairment and I can happily use my NC10
netbook.  The sound quality is very good for its size and the keyboard is
very good.
Why don't you pop into your local currys and have a look at one.

All the best

Debbie

you can contact me on:
email:  wadham.house@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx